Want to connect your Runmitfit app with Health to use your data in the MySports app? Then follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of the app.
- When you log in for the first time, you will automatically be asked which data you want to share with the Health app.
- If you already have the app installed, open your Apple Health app.
- Tap the "Profile" icon in the upper right corner and tap "Apps" under the Privacy section.
- Find the "Runmifit" app and tap on it.
- After that, you can choose which data to transfer.