Strava can be connected directly to the MySports app. You do this as follows:
- Install the Strava app.
- After opening the app, create an account with Strava.
- Now open your MySports app.
- Tap on your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
- Scroll down to "MySports Company Sports" and tap on "Connect Fitness Apps".
- Select Strava there and tap "Connect."
- After that, you'll be asked if you want to authorize MySports to sync the data? Tap "Authorize" here.
- Get redirected to your MySports account, via the mobile browser. Then log in to your account there.
- After that, Strava is connected to the MySports app.