Data from sponsored person (MySports user).
- Contact data (such as first name, last name, date of birth, email address) we get directly from the person who registers as a MySports user in the MS App.
- Activity data about sponsored MySports user:
- We automatically take visits to studios that are partners of MySports and manage check-ins with the Magicline system from the studio system.
- Visits to studios that are not yet MySports partners are transmitted to us by the MySports user if he/she uses the MySports app to register these visits; in this case and for the length of the studio visit, the MySports app also transmits the current geo-location of the smartphone to us.
- MySports App also receives the details of various activities recorded in Google Fit or Apple HealthKit directly or indirectly by the user. In order for the transmission to be possible, MySports users must first successfully connect their MySports App with GoogleFit or AppleHealth and allow geo-location tracking. Activity data includes, if available, step count, bike rides, speed, duration, route, geolocation, tracking source - such as apps from Strava, Adidas Running, etc.).
3. Sponsorship program data:
- Employee number MySports user can enter while joining their employer's sponsorship program.
- Reward level (also called user's entitlement level) is automatically determined based on sponsorship program conditions and credited to MS user account
- Activity level in the form of BEAT points is automatically calculated and credited to the MS user account
- Settlement list summarizes employees (MySports users) with the reward level / entitlement level due to them for the employer (sponsor); where the list does not include details about sports activities performed (neither type, nor time, duration, location, etc.). Payroll lists are provided to the sponsoring company on a monthly basis after the end of the month.
- Leaderboards (winners lists) summarize employees (MySports users) participating in Corporate Challenges and their activity levels, with only winners or best performers (if agreed to by them) disclosed to other Challenge participants.
Sponsor Representative (Corporate Portal Users):
Contact information such as first and last name, email address, or also position and phone number.