Unfortunately, Fitbit does not support synchronization with the Google Fit app. Therefore, another app has to be used to transfer the data. The following steps need to be performed in the order mentioned:
- Install the Fitbit app on your Android phone.
- Install the "FitToFit" app.
- Open the FitToFit app and log in with your Fitbit account.
- Follow the instructions in the app and connect to your Google account.
- Press "Transfer data" and adjust the automatically determined time period if necessary.
- The data is transferred and updated in Google Fit.
- Under "Settings" you can activate or deactivate AutoSync (automatic synchronization) and "Daily reminder". With the AutoSync function, you can choose between different intervals for transferring the data. It is important to note that at least one synchronization must have taken place before 11:59 p.m., since data is not counted retroactively.
NOTE: It may happen that the transferred data is not immediately visible in the Google Fit app, as it takes a while for all representations to be updated. Some data types are not currently displayed in the Google Fit App graphs (e.g. Body Fat, Food & Water).