Want to connect your Yamay fitness tracker to the Apple Health app to use your data in the MySports app? Then follow these steps:
Apps used depending on the model: VeryFitPro/ 9Sport/ Funrun/ Runto.
- Install the latest version of the "VeryFitPro" app.
- Set the app as a trust app in your phone manager.
- Connect your fitness tracker to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Click on "Users" in the VeryFitPro app.
- Click on "Third party providers" and activate the "Apple Health" switch.
- Open the Apple Health app and select the VeriFitPro app as the associated app. Now the data can be synchronized.