Want to connect your Polar fitness tracker to the Apple Health app to use your data in the MySports app? Then follow these steps:
Polar Flow App
The following steps need to be followed in the mentioned order to connect the Polar Flow app with Apple Health:
- Install the latest "Polar Flow" app.
- In the Polar Flow app, click "More" in the bottom right corner and go to "General Settings".
- Click on the "Apple Health switch" to activate the connection.
- You can select which categories you want to sync with the Health app or click "Turn on all categories".
- Click "Allow" in the top right corner to complete the connection.
Polar Beat App
The following steps need to be followed in the mentioned order to connect Polar Beat app with Apple Health:
- Install the latest "Polar Beat" app.
- Go to "Settings" and enable "Apple Health" by dragging the switch to the right so that it is green.
- Click on "Connect".
- Give the Polar Beat app read and write access to the data in the Apple Health app by dragging the switches to the right so they are green. This will help you avoid duplicate entries in the Apple Health app.
- Click on "Allow". Now your training data is synced.