Garmin can be connected directly to the MySports app. You do this as follows:
- Install the app "Garmin Connect".
- After opening the app, create an account with Garmin.
- Now open your MySports app.
- Tap on your profile picture in the lower right corner
- Scroll down to "MySports Corporate Sports" and tap on "Connect Fitness Apps".
- Select Garmin there.
- After that you will be redirected to Garmin's homepage where you need to sign in, my your account.
- After logging into your Garmin account, you will be asked which data you want to share. Activate both and then tap "Save" and confirm with "Agree".
- Now the data you collect with your Garmin fitness tracker will be synced directly to the MySports app.