- Download the Google Fit app from the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Download the corresponding Tracker Manager app for your fitness band from the Google Play Store.
- The apps for each tracker band differ by brand. For example, Xiaomi's Mi Band uses Mi-Fit, Fit Bit app for Fitbit wearable devices, etc.
- Complete the connection between fitness tracker and smartphone and the initial setup with the brand apps.
- Now you just need to connect the tracker app with Google Fit app.
If you can't connect the tracker app directly to the Google Fit app, a third app is often needed to feed the tracker app data into the Google Fit app.
For some trackers, we have described exactly how to do this in our Help Center.