Unfortunately, Fitbit does not support synchronization with the Apple Health app. Therefore, another app has to be used to transfer the data. The following steps have to be performed in the mentioned order:
- Install the Fitbit app on your Iphone and create an account.
- Install the "Fitbit to Apple Health Sync" app for Fitbit.
- Open Fitbit to Apple Health Sync and tap "Login".
- Log in to your Fitbit account.
- Tap on the "Fields" field and select "Steps" there. If you get the Pro version, you can also transfer more data.
- Then tap on "Sync Now". This will automatically take you to your Fitbit app.
- Go back to "Fitbit to Apple Health Sync". The "Sync Completed" field will appear there.
- Now all your data that you have activated is stored in Health and can be transferred to the MySports app.