Skip to main content
How do I connect a fitness tracker to my smartphone? (iOS)
- Download the Apple Health app from the App Store if you don't already have it.
- Download the appropriate Tracker Manager app for your fitness band from the App Store.
- The apps for each tracker band vary by brand. For example, Xiaomi's Mi Band uses Mi-Fit, Fit Bit app for Fitbit wearable devices, etc.
- Complete the fitness tracker-smartphone connection and initial setup with the branded apps.
- For an app to share data with Apple Health, you need to connect that app to Apple Health. The exact procedure varies from app to app.